HighComm offers a range of training courses and general assistance covering computers, tablets and smartphones with a qualified, experienced and very patient trainer.
Lessons are provided one-on-one, covering what you need, at your own pace, on your own computer or device.
We can can also provide training for small groups and run classes through the Robertson Community Technology Centre
Courses can be provided at varying competency levels from beginner to advanced and are written and presented by Karen Mewes. Course notes or manuals are provided.
To book or discuss your requirements contact HighComm via email Karen by clicking here.
Current courses include but are not limited to:
- Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Email – Outlook, Gmail and others
- Internet – Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
- iPad & iPhone
- Other Smartphones & tablets
- Mac (basics only)
- Cloud storage
- Password Management
- Blogging for beginners (or simple website) using WordPress.
- Security and Privacy.